Showers Pass introduces solution
to discontinued Burley Rock Point Rain Jacket
Designed by cyclists in the Pacific Northwest where rain, wind and cold weather is the environment, Showers Pass cycling gear is technically engineered for racers, commuters, messengers and everyday cycling enthusiasts.
NEW for 2007, Showers Pass introduces the ultimate commuter and bike messenger shell. Modeled after the now discontinued Burley Rock Point, the new Showers Pass Touring Jacket has more features at a lower price than the Rock Point. This full-cut, lightweight and durable jacket provides maximum circulation and rain protection through ARTEX three-layer and two-layer rip stop fabric. Designed by cyclists for cyclists, additional high-performance features of the Touring Jacket include:
- 12-inch, two-way armpit zippers;
- two large front hand/cargo zippered pockets;
- a large back vent for flow-through ventilation;
- adjustable elastic cinch cords at waist;
- full waterproof two-way front zipper with garage;
- drop down protective rain skirt;
- 3M reflective taping on arms and back;
- fully taped seams;
- waterproof zippered chest pocket for valuables with interior audio port;
- soft micro-chamois collar; and
- gusseted cuffs with Lycra that can be opened to scoop cooling air up the arms and out the back vent #150; a Showers Pass exclusive feature.
An optional compact hood is available for $20. The Touring Jacket is available in electric blue and yelling yellow in unisex sizes XS-XXL for $135 retail.
Since 1997 Showers Pass jackets have been used with great success in La Ruta de los Conquistadores race Costa Rica, Paris-Brest-Paris, the Leadville 100 and other events that require the highest performance outerwear with minimal weight.
Whether competing in a century ride, commuting to work or just out for a leisurely ride on a fall afternoon, Showers Pass clothing is engineered to keep the rider warm and dry without adding bulk or weight.
Available online and through select independent bike dealers, Showers Pass clothing is the only option for cyclists who demand quality and high performance. For more information about Showers Pass or its line of products, visit www.showerspass.com or call us at 503-203-8000.