Tyler Hamilton Foundation Online Auction Goes Live
Unique items being auctioned to help raise critical funds
The 3rd Annual THF Online Auction went live on Tuesday, February 6th, the same day that Tyler Hamilton participated in his first race in Europe for the 2007 Season. The THF Online Auction raises critical funds to help support the mission of the Tyler Hamilton Foundation: To promote health and personal empowerment through cycling.
The THF Online Auction offers something for everyone, with items valued from $15 to $13,000 to priceless. The catalog includes not only bike-related items but exotic trips and interesting artwork. Some of the highlights include:
- Dinner for 4 with Tyler and Haven Hamilton, cooked by Andy Hampsten
- A Phonak jersey signed by 2006 Tour de France winner Floyd Landis
- A Primus Mootry custom Cyclo-cross bike
- Two Parlee Cycle custom bike frames
- A cycling trip to the Italian Dolomites
- Trip to New York City including 2 tickets to the sold out TONY Awards
- Weightless flight with a NASA astronaut
- Clay mask hand painted by actress Holly Hunter
- 4 Night family adventure to Disneyland
The online auction format powered by Cmarket is user friendly and provides many creative avenues for bidders to watch items and compete for the highest bid. Over the course of the last two years, the THF Online Auction nets $25,000 to help fund the foundation. Individuals are encouraged to bid on items, and to consider donating items as well. It is as fun as EBay.
To view auction go to www.thfgala.cmarket.com.
About the Tyler Hamilton Foundation: The Boulder, Colorado based Tyler Hamilton Foundation (THF) was started in 2004 by Gold Medal professional cyclist Tyler Hamilton. "The Tyler Hamilton Foundation champions the two causes closest to my heart - competitive cycling and the fight against Multiple Sclerosis. As a young cyclist, I developed physical strength, mental toughness, and the ability to work towards goals that were incredibly daunting. However, it wasn't until I began working with individuals with MS that I learned the meaning of real courage in the face of adversity. This is my opportunity to give something back to both of these amazing communities." www.tylerhamiltonfoundation.org
For information contact: