Six VeloPress Author Events at Interbike Include Eddy Merckx Book Signing
VeloPress will host six author events during Interbike featuring top cycling and triathlon coaches and experts. All events will take place at the VeloNews booth #3359 and all books except Cycling's Golden Age will be available for sale at a discount price.
- Wednesday, September 27, 2:00-3:00 p.m.: Meet Hunter Allen, one of the world's top power meter coaches and co-author of Training and Racing with a Power Meter. This is the first and only book that fully explores the benefits and methodology of training with power. Answer your customer questions with authority. The book is complete with a guide to purchasing a power meter.
- Wednesday, September 27, 4:00-5:00 p.m.: Cycling legend Eddy Merckx will autograph copies of Cycling's Golden Age: Heroes of the Postwar Era, 1946-1967. This beautifully illustrated coffee table book features never-before-seen items from The Horton Collection, the world's most astonishing trove of cycling memorabilia. Painstakingly researched by cycling historian Owen Mulholland, with a foreword by Eddy Merckx, Cycling's Golden Age tells the personal stories of cycling legends like Coppi, Bartali, Hinault, Simpson, and Anquetil through newly restored photographs, jerseys, trophies, and other cycling artifacts. The book will be available for sale at the booth for the full retail price of $49.95. Merckx will only sign copies of Cycling's Golden Age, other items for autograph will not be allowed.
- Thursday, September 28, 12:00-1:00 p.m.: Meet Andy Pruitt, the internationally recognized leader in bike fit and injury treatment and prevention. Pruitt will answer questions and autograph copies of his book, Andy Pruitt's Complete Medical Guide for Cyclists. The book features a complete bike fit session and easy-to-follow directions on diagnosing and treating common cycling injuries. Andy Pruitt's Complete Medical Guide for Cyclists is mandatory reading for bike fitters and anyone who rides often.
- Thursday, September 28, 1:00-2:00 p.m.: Meet top cycling and triathlon coach Joe Friel and Cycling Peaks coach Dirk Friel. Joe and Dirk will answer questions and autograph copies of shop-friendly bestsellers like The Cyclist's Training Bible, The Mountain Biker's Training Bible, The Triathlete's Training Bible, and Workouts in a Binder® for Indoor Cycling.
- Thursday, September 28, 2:00-3:00 p.m.: Meet VeloNews magazine illustrator and Pearl Izumi Art Director Dave Brinton. Brinton will autograph copies of Les Héros du Vélo, a 2007 calendar featuring Brinton's unique illustrations of cycling legends.
- Friday, September 29, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Meet VeloNews magazine illustrator and Pearl Izumi Art Director Dave Brinton. If you miss Dave Brinton's cycling illustrations on Thursday, you have a second chance. Brinton will autograph copies of Les Héros du Vélo, a 2007 calendar featuring Brinton's unique illustrations of cycling legends.
VeloPress is an endurance sports publisher focusing on the sports of cycling and triathlon, with training books that help both serious athletes and beginners build skills and fitness. VeloPress also publishes historical and biographical books that take a closer look at the celebrated athletes and personalities in our sports. VeloPress is the book publishing division of Inside Communications, Inc., publisher of VeloNews and Inside Triathlon magazines.
For more information, please contact:
Dave Trendler, Marketing and Publicity Manager
To place a wholesale order, please contact:
Jen Soulé, Wholesale Manager
(800) 811-4210 x169
More from VeloPress:
Six VeloPress Author Events at Interbike Include Eddy Merckx Book Signing
Editors of VeloNews Shed Light on the 2006 Tour de France with New Book
VeloGear Releases Red Zinger/Coors® Classic DVD
Sports Nutritionist Monique Ryan Updates Best-Selling Nutrition Book for Cyclists
Jen Soulé promoted to Sales Manager at VeloPress
Prepare for Cyclocross Season with Simon Burney's Updated Book, Cyclocross Training and Technique
Bicycling & the Law Answers Legal Questions About Traffic Law and Harassment for America's 9 Million Active Cyclists
Meet Bob Roll at Interbike!
VeloPress Revises Bestselling Training Diaries for Cyclists and Triathletes
Yoga Makes Good Athletes Better - The Athlete's Guide to Yoga Helps Endurance Athletes Improve Form, Efficiency, Power and Focus
Cycling Attorney Bob Mionske to Discuss Bias Against Cyclists and Cyclists' Rights During National Speaking Tour
Why Do Roadies Shave Their Legs? New Book Celebrates the Roadie Lifestyle and Explains the Sport of Cycling
North America's One-and-Only Official Tour de France Guide on Sale Now
VeloPress Publishes The Tour Is Won on the Alpe in Time for This Year's Epic Climbing Stage
Tour de France Success of Young Riders Highlights Advances in Junior and Espoir Racing
Belgian Beer and Bike Racing in Belgium: Come to Joe Parkin's Book Launch Party at Interbike!
Campagnolo Celebrates 75th Anniversary with a Lavish History Book, Campagnolo: 75 Years of Cycling Passion
VeloPress Publishes the First Strength Training Book for Triathletes
Cyclists Build Power and Endurance with Weight Training for Cyclists
Bicycling for Women Is an Essential Resource For Women Who Love to Ride
New Edition of The Triathlete's Training Bible Will Make Triathletes Smarter, Stronger, and Faster
Train for Ironman with the New Edition of Going Long by Joe Friel and Gordo Byrn
Joe Friel Updates the Bestselling Training Book for Serious Cyclists
Celebrate the History and Excitement of the Paris-Roubaix Cycling Race with the Book Paris-Roubaix: A Journey Through Hell
Graham Watson Will Be Your Personal "Tour Guide" to the Tour de France!
Sage Rountree Releases First Book of Yoga Routines for Athletes
Prepare for Any Bike Ride with Training Plans for Cyclists
Chris Carmichael's New Book Unlocks Speed for Even the Busiest Cyclists
Lennard Zinn Updates Bestselling Road Bike Maintenance Book
Chris Carmichael Launches GU-Energized Book Tour
Meet Chris Carmichael at Interbike!
Racing Weight Is the First Weight-Loss Book for Endurance Athletes
Enjoy Real Food and Higher Performance with The Athlete's Plate
Sally Edwards's Triathlons for Women Can Help Any Woman Become a Triathlete
Come and Gone Chronicles the Rebirth of Pro Bike Racing in America
17 Hours to Glory Celebrates Kona's Ironman® Heroes
Cycling Experts Update Book on Training and Racing with a Power Meter
Mark Cavendish Sprints to Superstardom in Boy Racer
Never Miss a Workout with One-Hour Workouts
The Spring Classics Celebrates Cycling's Greatest One-Day Races
Meet VeloPress Authors at Interbike!
Order Your 2011 Cycling, Mountain Biking, and Triathlon Calendars Today!
Lennard Zinn Updates Bestselling Mountain Bike Maintenance Book
Chris Carmichael's New Book Unlocks Speed for Time-Crunched Triathletes
Joe Friel Writes New Book Your Best Triathlon for Serious Triathletes
Lose Weight Quickly with Matt Fitzgerald's Racing Weight Quick Start Guide
Get More from Each Workout with The Athlete's Guide to Recovery
VeloPress Updates Triathlon's Most Popular Swimming Resource, Swim Workouts for Triathletes
Team 7-Eleven: The Inside Story of America's Greatest Cycling Team
Interbike and Team 7-Eleven Celebrate Their 30-Year Anniversaries with Pre-Show Party
Italian Racing Bicycles Honors 40 Italian Cycling Brands
Iron War: Inside the Greatest Race Ever Run
Dr. Allen Lim and Chef Biju Thomas Release The Feed Zone Cookbook for Endurance Athletes
The Most Experienced Nutritionist in Endurance Sports Updates Her Best-Selling Book
Argyle Armada: The All-Access Pass to Pro Cycling
Greg LeMond, Bernard Hinault, and The Greatest Tour de France Come to Life in Award-Winning Author Richard Moore's New Book Slaying the Badger
Chris Carmichael's Updated Time-Crunched Cyclist Offers More Ways to High Speed
Coach Joe Friel Simplifies Power Meters with New User Guide for Cyclists and Triathletes
Merckx 525: The First Biography Authorized by Eddy Merckx Reveals Newly Discovered Photographs
Craig Alexander's New Book As the Crow Flies Tells the Inside Story of His Championship Season
Hit Your Fastest Weight with the New Racing Weight
Pro Cyclist Tom Danielson's New Book Helps Cyclists Build Core Strength
Feed Zone Portables Offers Easy, Delicious Snack Recipes for Athletes