Meet VeloPress Authors at Interbike!
VeloPress and VeloNews Will Host an Author Meet and Greet on Wednesday, 5-6 p.m.
It's not every day that you get to meet the top experts and coaches in cycling. Join some of the sport's top experts during a VeloPress Author Meet & Greet at Interbike!
VeloPress Author Meet & Greet
Wednesday, September 22, 5:00-6:00 p.m.
VeloPress/VeloNews Booth # 2131
Beer and wine provided.
Books available for autographing.
VeloPress authors attending the Meet & Greet include:
- Hunter Allen, developer of TrainingPeaks WKO+ and co-author of Training and Racing with a Power Meter, 2nd Ed.
- Sally Edwards, founder of Fleet Feet Sports and Heart Zones USA and author of Triathlons for Women, 4th Ed., Heart Zones Cycling, and The Heart Rate Monitor Books
- Dirk Friel, Chief Marketing Officer of Peaksware and author of Workouts in a Binder(r) for Indoor Cycling
- Brett Horton, co-owner of The Horton Collection featured in Cycling's Golden Age: Heroes of the Postwar Era, 1946-1967
- Steve McCauley, Director of the USA Cycling Development Foundation and co-author of Bike Racing for Juniors: A Guide for Riders, Parents, and Coaches
- Joe Parkin, editor of BIKE magazine and author of A Dog in a Hat: An American Bike Racer's Story of Mud, Drugs, Blood, Betrayal, and Beauty in Belgium and Come and Gone: A True Story of Blue-Collar Bike Racing in America
- Thomas Prehn, former U.S. Road Champion and author of Racing Tactics for Cyclists
- Andy Pruitt, Director of the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine and author of Andy Pruitt's Complete Medical Guide for Cyclists
- Jamie Smith, veteran bike race announcer and author of Roadie: The Misunderstood World of a Bike Racer
- Lennard Zinn, technical writer for VeloNews magazine, owner of Zinn Cycles, and author of Zinn & the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance, 5th Ed., Zinn & the Art of Road Bike Maintenance, 3rd Ed., Zinn & the Art of Triathlon Bikes, and Zinn's Cycling Primer
VeloPress is an endurance sports and fitness publisher with books on cycling, triathlon, running, nutrition and diet, yoga, and the histories and personalities of our sports.
To request review copies, excerpts, and photos, please contact:
Dave Trendler, Marketing and Publicity Manager, (303) 245-2138,
Distributors and specialty retailers please order through:
Jen Soulé, Sales Manager, (800) 811-4210 x2169, email@example.com
More from VeloPress:
Six VeloPress Author Events at Interbike Include Eddy Merckx Book Signing
Editors of VeloNews Shed Light on the 2006 Tour de France with New Book
VeloGear Releases Red Zinger/Coors® Classic DVD
Sports Nutritionist Monique Ryan Updates Best-Selling Nutrition Book for Cyclists
Jen Soulé promoted to Sales Manager at VeloPress
Prepare for Cyclocross Season with Simon Burney's Updated Book, Cyclocross Training and Technique
Bicycling & the Law Answers Legal Questions About Traffic Law and Harassment for America's 9 Million Active Cyclists
Meet Bob Roll at Interbike!
VeloPress Revises Bestselling Training Diaries for Cyclists and Triathletes
Yoga Makes Good Athletes Better - The Athlete's Guide to Yoga Helps Endurance Athletes Improve Form, Efficiency, Power and Focus
Cycling Attorney Bob Mionske to Discuss Bias Against Cyclists and Cyclists' Rights During National Speaking Tour
Why Do Roadies Shave Their Legs? New Book Celebrates the Roadie Lifestyle and Explains the Sport of Cycling
North America's One-and-Only Official Tour de France Guide on Sale Now
VeloPress Publishes The Tour Is Won on the Alpe in Time for This Year's Epic Climbing Stage
Tour de France Success of Young Riders Highlights Advances in Junior and Espoir Racing
Belgian Beer and Bike Racing in Belgium: Come to Joe Parkin's Book Launch Party at Interbike!
Campagnolo Celebrates 75th Anniversary with a Lavish History Book, Campagnolo: 75 Years of Cycling Passion
VeloPress Publishes the First Strength Training Book for Triathletes
Cyclists Build Power and Endurance with Weight Training for Cyclists
Bicycling for Women Is an Essential Resource For Women Who Love to Ride
New Edition of The Triathlete's Training Bible Will Make Triathletes Smarter, Stronger, and Faster
Train for Ironman with the New Edition of Going Long by Joe Friel and Gordo Byrn
Joe Friel Updates the Bestselling Training Book for Serious Cyclists
Celebrate the History and Excitement of the Paris-Roubaix Cycling Race with the Book Paris-Roubaix: A Journey Through Hell
Graham Watson Will Be Your Personal "Tour Guide" to the Tour de France!
Sage Rountree Releases First Book of Yoga Routines for Athletes
Prepare for Any Bike Ride with Training Plans for Cyclists
Chris Carmichael's New Book Unlocks Speed for Even the Busiest Cyclists
Lennard Zinn Updates Bestselling Road Bike Maintenance Book
Chris Carmichael Launches GU-Energized Book Tour
Meet Chris Carmichael at Interbike!
Racing Weight Is the First Weight-Loss Book for Endurance Athletes
Enjoy Real Food and Higher Performance with The Athlete's Plate
Sally Edwards's Triathlons for Women Can Help Any Woman Become a Triathlete
Come and Gone Chronicles the Rebirth of Pro Bike Racing in America
17 Hours to Glory Celebrates Kona's Ironman® Heroes
Cycling Experts Update Book on Training and Racing with a Power Meter
Mark Cavendish Sprints to Superstardom in Boy Racer
Never Miss a Workout with One-Hour Workouts
The Spring Classics Celebrates Cycling's Greatest One-Day Races
Meet VeloPress Authors at Interbike!
Order Your 2011 Cycling, Mountain Biking, and Triathlon Calendars Today!
Lennard Zinn Updates Bestselling Mountain Bike Maintenance Book
Chris Carmichael's New Book Unlocks Speed for Time-Crunched Triathletes
Joe Friel Writes New Book Your Best Triathlon for Serious Triathletes
Lose Weight Quickly with Matt Fitzgerald's Racing Weight Quick Start Guide
Get More from Each Workout with The Athlete's Guide to Recovery
VeloPress Updates Triathlon's Most Popular Swimming Resource, Swim Workouts for Triathletes
Team 7-Eleven: The Inside Story of America's Greatest Cycling Team
Interbike and Team 7-Eleven Celebrate Their 30-Year Anniversaries with Pre-Show Party
Italian Racing Bicycles Honors 40 Italian Cycling Brands
Iron War: Inside the Greatest Race Ever Run
Dr. Allen Lim and Chef Biju Thomas Release The Feed Zone Cookbook for Endurance Athletes
The Most Experienced Nutritionist in Endurance Sports Updates Her Best-Selling Book
Argyle Armada: The All-Access Pass to Pro Cycling
Greg LeMond, Bernard Hinault, and The Greatest Tour de France Come to Life in Award-Winning Author Richard Moore's New Book Slaying the Badger
Chris Carmichael's Updated Time-Crunched Cyclist Offers More Ways to High Speed
Coach Joe Friel Simplifies Power Meters with New User Guide for Cyclists and Triathletes
Merckx 525: The First Biography Authorized by Eddy Merckx Reveals Newly Discovered Photographs
Craig Alexander's New Book As the Crow Flies Tells the Inside Story of His Championship Season
Hit Your Fastest Weight with the New Racing Weight
Pro Cyclist Tom Danielson's New Book Helps Cyclists Build Core Strength
Feed Zone Portables Offers Easy, Delicious Snack Recipes for Athletes